An upcoming Community and Legal Issues Clinic will provide information in the evolving legal landscape relating to the COVID-19 pandemic.
“With numerous protections coming to an end, employment problems on the rise, and so much more, this CALIC event” will cover the following, according to the event’s registration website:
- Vaccination mandates in the workplace (Joe Richardson, attorney at law, McCune Wright Arevalo, LLP)
- Powers of attorney and health-care advance directives (Kymberly Lewis, ProSe Legal)
- Foreclosures and housing assistance (Linda Jackson, Inland Empire Resource Center)
- Eviction-moratorium and landlord-tenant claims (Brad Baldwin, attorney at law, Law Office of James M. Blucker)
- Long-term care for active adults (Lanea L. Palmer, Perfect for Auntie)
Introduction and closing remarks will be from Pastor Frank C. Oliver.
The CALIC event will be presented Oct. 23 at 10 a.m. both virtually and in person at Uplift Church, 5505 Moreno St., Suite 102, Montclair. The zoom link is provided upon registration.
All are welcome and there is no charge to attend.
The event is sponsored by McCune Wright Arevalo, LLP, which invites attendees to submit general questions in advance in any of the above topics, so they can be addressed during the clinic. These may be emailed to RacialEconJust@McCuneWright.com[/wlm_private]